NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ONLINE GIVING – A Secure & Convenient Way to Contribute to Your Parish. Online donations may be made at any time from the comfort of your own home or any place with internet access. Click Here to learn more
- HELP WANTED – During the next few weeks many substitutes are needed for Adoration. Hours: 9 – 10, 10 – 11 and 12 – 1 need to be covered for three weeks starting today (Wednesday, June 14). Any help will be appreciated. Call Suzan Cox at 366-2335 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christ Life – Join us for Information Night on Tuesday, June 27 @ 6:30 PM in Foley Hall to learn about a life changing program that will begin at St. Richard Church in August. Registration will be required to participate in ChristLife & seating is limited, so come learn more & register June 27th.
- Parish Independence Day Celebration – Make plans to join us Sunday, July 2nd at 6:00 pm on the St. Richard Soccer Fields to celebrate our Nations Independence Day. The St. Richard Knights of Columbus will have hotdogs & hamburgers, snow cones, cotton candy and assorted soft drinks for sale. The St. Richard Boys Scouts will have their delicious roasted corn-on-the-cobb for sale.The Taylor Ponies will be available for the children. The musical entertainment this year will be provided by Jeff Madddox and his band. The evening wouldn’t be complete without an awesome fires works display at sundown by the St. Richard Pyrotechnic Crew-Ron Blaylock, Tim Rooks and Scott Stephens.
- Military Ministry – We are in the early stages of a Military Ministry. We need your help for the first stage which is the collection of information of our parishioners and loved ones who currently serve our country. There is a box located in the vestibule of the church and sheets of paper for you to share names of military personnel in your family. Complete the sheet and place it in the box.
- Seminarians in our Diocese – Join us in praying for our seminarians. Click here for a list of our seminarians
- Click for Readings of the Day
- A tremendous resource for catholic information and teaching is the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) website. Click here for the USCCB website
- Mass times anywhere in the world – click here. Click Bulletin & Resources for additional links that you might find helpful.
St. Richard Catholic Church Mission Statement
We, the Catholic Community of St. Richard of Chichester, are called by Baptism to proclaim the message of Jesus Christ to all. Guided by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to active evangelization, seeking to make Jesus known and present through our worship, community, formation and service.