NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- SMALL FAITH COMMUNITIES begin a new season the week of January 31st. This season we will watch DVD’s on The Parables of Mercy by Father John Bohn!! If you are not currently participating in a SFC this is a perfect time to get involved. Complete the registration form and return to church office or the place in the box in the vestibule of the church. Click here for a SFC registration
- Protection of Children UPDATE – Beginning February 1, 2016, the Diocese of Jackson Protecting God’s Children for Adults will have “ON GOING” monthly bulletins/review sessions. Each person who has previously taken the Protection of Children Class will receive a MONTHLY email from VIRTUS with instruction on what should be done. Please let Chelsea Vaughn know if your email has changed so you may receive the email and complete your Monthly Review promptly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 601-366-2335.
- Columbarium – The preconstruction price of $2500 for a niche in the Columbarium will end on December 31, 2015. Beginning January 1, 2016 the cost for each niche will increase by $500.00. Each niche can hold the cremains for two people.
- Seminarians for the Jackson Diocese – Please pray for these men who are discerning the call to the priesthood: Nick Adam, Andrew Bowden, Cesar Sanchez Fermin, Rev. Jason Johnston, Joseph Le, Br. Martin Nobles, Binh Thai Nguyen, Peter Nguyen, Phuong Nguyen, Adolfo Suarez Pasillas, Mark Shoffner Hayden Schmitt, Jeffrey Walton, and Aaron Williams. Click here for Seminarians’ addresses and birthdays 2015 It is always nice to get a note of support and encouragement.
- Click for Readings of the Day
- A tremendous resource for catholic information and teaching is the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) website. Click here for website
- Mass times anywhere in the world – click here. Click Bulletin & Resources for additional links that you might find helpful.
St. Richard Catholic Church Mission Statement
We, the Catholic Community of St. Richard of Chichester, are called by Baptism to proclaim the message of Jesus Christ to all. Guided by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to active evangelization, seeking to make Jesus known and present through our worship, community, formation and service.