NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- POT HOLE Number 601-960-7684.
- Pro-Life Mississippi – is holding our annual Walk for Life, Saturday, April 28, 2018, sign-in starts at 7:30 a.m. with the walk starting at 8:00 a.m. This event is a fundraiser for Pro-Life Mississippi. To register online as a team or individual go to www.ProLifeMississippi.org
- Cardinal Men’s Club Flight to the Finish – Saturday, May 5, 5K Run, 5K Walk & Mile House Challenge. Pre-registration for the 5K is $25 & the mile is $15 (by April 27th), family maximum $65 (immediate family & pre-registered only). Download the registration form here RaceRegistrationForm.
- Mark your calendars for Pig ‘n’ Tails – May 5, 2018 Join us Saturday after the 5k for crawfish and pulled pork. Get tickets in the church office. $15 ages 13 and up $10 ages 12 and under ($60 immediate family cap) We’ll have hot dogs too. Come run the race and reward yourself with good times, friends, & food. Bring your tents, chairs, & ice chest!
- St. Richard Catholic School – Open Enrollment has begun. If you would like to schedule a tour, please contact Wendi Shearer for an appointment at Wshearer@strichardschool.org, or call 601.366.1157.
- Seminarians in our Diocese – Join us in praying for our seminarians. Click here for a list of our seminarians
- Click for Readings of the Day
- A tremendous resource for catholic information and teaching is the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) website. Click here for the USCCB website
- Mass times anywhere in the world – click here. Click Bulletin & Resources for additional links that you might find helpful.
St. Richard Catholic Church Mission Statement
We, the Catholic Community of St. Richard of Chichester, are called by Baptism to proclaim the message of Jesus Christ to all. Guided by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to active evangelization, seeking to make Jesus known and present through our worship, community, formation and service.