ChristLife – Discovering Christ begins August 22, 2017 for 7 consecutive Tuesdays and a Retreat on Saturday, September 23rd. All meetings are in Foley Hall. Seating is limited so register now to attend.
For additional information on the ChristLife series click here
We are excited that we are currently full, but please continue to sign up and if schedules change for the people signed up we will place those registered on a first come first serve basis. You will also be first in line when we offer Discovering Christ in the future! Click Here to Register for Discovering Christ
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
GOLF TOURNAMENT – Special Kids Day 36th Annual Golf Tournament Thursday, October 5, 2017 at Deerfield Golf Course. Click here to learn more
MOTHER’S DAY WEEKEND RAFFLE – May 10-13, 2018 at the beautiful Ocean Breeze West 14623 Perdido Key Drive, Florida. Tickets are $5.00 each or five tickets for $20.00. All proceeds go to Special Kids. You can get your tickets in the church or school office, at Wednesday night dinner, or after mass this weekend. Check out the view
- EVENING WITH MARY – Tuesday, October 10 6 P.M. – 8 P.M. This year, we will reflect on “Our Lady of Guadalupe– patroness of the Americas”. Volunteers are needed for table captains! There is no charge for the evening, but reservations are required and must be made in advance. To make your reservations, or to volunteer as a table captain, contact Suzan Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 601.366.2335. Click here to get more details
- ONLINE GIVING – A Secure & Convenient Way to Contribute to Your Parish. Online donations may be made at any time from the comfort of your own home or any place with internet access. Click Here to learn more
- Please consider making a financial donation to Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston. What is most often needed initially amid the turmoil is money to support the ongoing relief efforts. The following is a link to Catholic Charities in the Houston area. https://catholiccharities.org/donate-now-and-help-our-neighbors-recover-from-disaster/
- CATECHESIS OF THE GOOD SHEPHERD – Registration for Catechesis of the Good Shepherd has begun! Click here for a registration form. You can download a copy, scan and email it back to email@example.com or you can print a copy and return it to the church office. Registration forms will also be available in the back of the church.The 2017-2018 year will begin Sunday, August 20 and Wednesday, August 23.
- Military Ministry – We are in the early stages of a Military Ministry. We need your help for the first stage which is the collection of information of our parishioners and loved ones who currently serve our country. There is a box located in the vestibule of the church and sheets of paper for you to share names of military personnel in your family. Complete the sheet and place it in the box.
- Seminarians in our Diocese – Join us in praying for our seminarians. Click here for a list of our seminarians
- Click for Readings of the Day
- A tremendous resource for catholic information and teaching is the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) website. Click here for the USCCB website
- Mass times anywhere in the world – click here. Click Bulletin & Resources for additional links that you might find helpful.
St. Richard Catholic Church Mission Statement
We, the Catholic Community of St. Richard of Chichester, are called by Baptism to proclaim the message of Jesus Christ to all. Guided by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to active evangelization, seeking to make Jesus known and present through our worship, community, formation and service.