NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Holiday Schedule:
Parish Reconciliation – December 13th at 6:00 pm
Christmas Eve Masses – December 24th at 4:00 pm, 6:00 pm and midnight
Christmas Day, December 25th there will be one Mass at 9:00 am.
New Year’s Eve, December 31st Mass will be at 5:00 pm, followed by a New Year’s Eve Party in Glynn Hall from 6:00 pm until 10:00 pm.
The Church Office will be closed at noon on December 22nd and will re-open January 3rd.
- St. Richard’s Annual Ladies Retreat – Reserve your spot now for our ladies retreat held at St. Mary’s of the Pines on January 20-22, 2017. We are delighted to have Molly McCarthy as the retreat leader this year. Checks and registration forms may be mailed or delivered to the church office. Click Here for a registration form
- Seminarians in our Diocese – Join us in praying for our seminarians.
Click here for a list of our seminarians
- Mother’s Morning Out – Mother’s Morning Out (MMO) is enrolling for the 2016-2017 school year. MMO is open to children ages 1 to 4 years old and is Tuesday and Thursday’s from 8:30 am until 11:30 am with lunch bunch from 11:30 am until 2:30 pm. For information or to enroll your child contact Rachael Kenyon at 601.594.7427.
- St. Richards Apparel for sale – All proceeds Benefit St Richards Athletics. The first order will be placed on June 8th and another will be placed at the beginning of school. You can leave your orders with payment made to St Richards at the church office or contact: Josh Garner at 601-540-4566 or email@example.com. Click here for an order form
- Click for Readings of the Day
- A tremendous resource for catholic information and teaching is the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) website. Click here for the USCCB website
- Mass times anywhere in the world – click here. Click Bulletin & Resources for additional links that you might find helpful.
St. Richard Catholic Church Mission Statement
We, the Catholic Community of St. Richard of Chichester, are called by Baptism to proclaim the message of Jesus Christ to all. Guided by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to active evangelization, seeking to make Jesus known and present through our worship, community, formation and service.