NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- ANNUAL LADIES RETREAT – Our annual ladies retreat for 2018 is scheduled for January 19-21, 2018 at St. Mary’s of the Pines in Chatawa MS. We are excited to have Ani Vidrine as our guest speaker this year. Ani provides retreats all over on a variety of topics. This year our theme is Finding Peace in the Midst of Chaos. You can’t give from an empty cup. This is an opportunity for you ladies to renew and refresh. It is your time to be nurtured. Click here for a registration form. Money (checks) and forms need to be mailed or returned to the church office. You may also place in the collection basket just be sure to put checks and form in an envelope with “Ladies Retreat” on the envelope. For additional information contact Debbie Tubertini at email@example.com or 601-366-2335.
- CHRISTLIFE CONTINUES…. SIGN UP FOR FOLLOWING CHRIST
If you completed Discovering Christ which ended October 3, you will not want to miss the next important part of the Christlife series, Following Christ, which begins Tuesday, January 23. Following Christ gives the important ways of maintaining and growing in our relationship with Jesus. Go to www.Christlife.org for complete details. If you completed Discovering Christ and have not yet signed up for Following Christ, click on the link below, fill out the form and send in ASAP. Call Nancy McGhee at 601-942-2078 if you have questions or for more information. Click here for Following Christ registration form.
- St. Richard Catholic School – Open Enrollment will begin soon. If you would like to schedule a tour, please contact Wendi Shearer for an appointment at Wshearer@strichardschool.org, or call 601.366.1157.
- ONLINE GIVING – A Secure & Convenient Way to Contribute to Your Parish. Online donations may be made at any time from the comfort of your own home or any place with internet access. Click Here to learn more
- Seminarians in our Diocese – Join us in praying for our seminarians. Click here for a list of our seminarians
- Click for Readings of the Day
- A tremendous resource for catholic information and teaching is the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB) website. Click here for the USCCB website
- Mass times anywhere in the world – click here. Click Bulletin & Resources for additional links that you might find helpful.
St. Richard Catholic Church Mission Statement
We, the Catholic Community of St. Richard of Chichester, are called by Baptism to proclaim the message of Jesus Christ to all. Guided by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to active evangelization, seeking to make Jesus known and present through our worship, community, formation and service.