Saint Richard Catholic Church
We, the Catholic Community of St. Richard of Chichester, are called by Baptism to proclaim the message of Jesus Christ to all. Guided by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves to active evangelization, seeking to make Jesus known and present through our worship, community, formation and service.
Perpetual Intercessory Prayer Novena
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers, against the directors of this world of darkness, against rulers of darkness of this world, wickedness in high places." Eph 6:12
"Through every kind of prayer and supplication, pray at all times..." Eph 6:18
The purpose of this series of Novenas is to "pray at all times" Eph 6:18 that our deeply divided Nation turns to God by having someone praying at each of the 24 hours of each day until at least January 22, 2021.
What's Happening at St. Richard!!
In this time of social distancing and uncertainty, the Catholic Church is different. We don't see each other at weekly parish dinners or clasp hands in the Sign of Peace, but we are together! Look what is happening at St. Richard!!!!
What Else is Happening at St. Richard:
- Living Faith is being mailed to any parishioner who has contacted the church office.
- The youth programs continue to meet weekly.
- St. Vincent de Paul is answering calls for assistance.
- Meals on Wheels is delivering meals to those in need once a month.
- St. Richard parishioners have volunteered at the Stew Pot pantry.
- We are moving forward on the Early Learning Center plans.
- Small Faith Communities have continued to provide financial support for the Sunday dinner at Stew Pot.
- Some Small Faith Communities are finishing the Fall 2020 season on prayer.
- Young Adult small faith group continues to meet weekly via Zoom.
- Men of St. Joseph are meeting weekly.
- Coffee and Creed is meeting on Sunday mornings.
- Adoration is every Wednesday in the church from 9 A.M. until 9 P.M. Benediction is at 8:45 P.M.
- Friday Rosary at 11:30 a.m. in the church.
We have resumed Masses utilizing the recommended guidelines during this pandemic. Here are a few of the changes implemented:
- We have reduced seating in the church to accommodate the social distancing requirements.
- We are sanitizing after Mass.
- People are required to wear mask during Mass.
4:00 PM Vigil on Saturday
8:00 AM, 10:30 AM and 5:00 PM on Sunday
Nursery is available during Sunday Masses.
7:00 AM Monday through Friday
5:30 PM on Tuesday & Thursday
8:15 AM on Wednesday
8:00 AM on Saturday
We will continue to live-stream the following Masses: 7:00 AM Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM on Saturday, and 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM on Sunday.
Live-streamed Masses at St. Richard Catholic Church
Sign Up For Flocknote
Get important updates via text.
Just text STR to 84576 from your phone to subscribe to updates.
Keep St. Richard in Mind
Our Online Giving system provides you the
opportunity to give to our special collections in
addition to regular offerings. You can choose to
do a One Time Gift or a special remembrance, or
you can set up regularly scheduled contributions
that are withdrawn on the date you specify in
the system. Visit https://www.osvonlinegiving.com/4359 to sign up.